Place control cabinet and cutter on a flat table with the back of the control cabinet facing the side of the cutter. There are three cables coming out the back of the cutter - two grey one black. Plug the grey cables into the matching receptacle on the back of the control box. Plug the black cord into the three prong outlet on the back of the control box. Then plug the control box into your 110v outlet. Next hook up the air regulator to your air supply and set the pressure at 35 PSI. Set the roll stand behind the cutter and line it up with the guides on the cutter. Place one disc on the stand and put on the roll of webbing so that the webbing rolls off the top of the roll in a counter clockwise motion. Place the other disc on the stand and put the disc holder lightly against the disc and tighten the thumb screw lightly. If the webbing does not turn freely then loosen the disc holder a little.
1. Turn master switch to on position
2. Turn the Temperature Control Master Switch to On
3. Set the temperature control knob to 3-3.5 and allow 10-15 min. for the knife to heat up. NEVER ALLOW THE KNIFE TO BECOME RED HOT AS THIS MAY CAUSE THE WEBBING TO CATCH ON FIRE. Use just enough heat to cut the webbing and to keep the knife blade burned clean. You will have to experiment with the webbing you use to find the exact temperature that works best.
4. Adjust the webbing guides to fit the webbing you are using. Do not make it to tight as to cause drag on the web.
5. Feed the webbing through the guides and push it up to the feed rollers and then push the Feed Roller Jog button on the control box. This will take the webbing through the feed rollers. Take the webbing past the rollers an inch or so. You can also put the webbing through the rollers by pushing down on the black knob and lifting the rollers and pushing the webbing through.
ENTER allows you to enter data
* = Decimal point
FEED JOG Allows you to manually jog the feed rollers
KNIFE JOG Allows you to manually jog the knife RESET Allows you to reset the machine and erase all data
STOP Allows you to stop the machine and save all data
When the control cabinet is turned on the LCD will read FEED RATE 1-9. This will determine how fast the material is fed through the machine. When you push ENTER the machine will automatically home the angle head. FIRST ANGLE will appear on the LCD .Type the angle you want ." 0" will give you a straight cut or you can type in whichever degree you need. SECOND ANGLE will appear on the LCD. This will be the "-" angle . To get the - angle push the STOP button . This will act as the - sign .STOP 45 will give you a -45 degree cut.
LENGTH will appear on the LCD. Type in the length you want. 10.5 will give you 10 1/2 inches. All lengths are in inches with a maximum length of 50 feet. CUT TIME will appear on the LCD . This is the amount of time the knife will stay down. On lightweight poly pro web you will only need about .50 sec. Some trial and error will have to be used to determine the best cut time for your material. HOW MANY will appear on the LCD . This is the number of pieces you want to cut. If you 100 pieces type 100 ENTER. When you push the ENTER button the machine will automatically start. Just before you push the ENTER button it is a good idea to JOG the material through the Knife and push the KNIFE JOG and start with a clean cut. When the machine has cut the number of pieces it will automatically stop. If you wish to run the same program just push ENTER and you will run the same program again and keep a running count.