Proper operation of your TRC-1000 can be maintained
by periodic cleaning, lubrication and adjustment of the Cutting
- Linear Shafts/Bushings and Air Cylinder shafts
should be kept clean of dust, lent and other foreign substances.
These points should also be lubricated periodically with a light
weight oil, such as sewing machine oil.
- Keep Drive and Tension Rollers clean of foreign
matter. Proper spring tension is also important to machine accuracy.
Too much pressure causes excessive drag, and too little will
cause material slippage.
- Drive Belt and Pulleys should be checked
for slippage and looseness.
- The Cutting Blade and Groove on the Cutting
Plate should be scraped clean.
- Periodically check all screws for loosening.
- Std inch Allen wrenches "T" handle
and Ball driver styles
- Combination end wrenches
- Small and medium size, flat and phillips
- Hex driver for jack screws
- Volt/Ohm multimeter with continuity tester
- Pencil tip style soldering iron with rosin
- Wire strippers/crimpers Small angle cutting
Due to the fact that most of the TRC-1000 is
made of aluminum, use caution when tightening screws and bolts,
to avoid stripping the threaded holes.